CREATE AN ACCOUNT
For Returning Users:
If you had a family account on our former site (cytnyc.org), your user account information has been transferred to our new site!
Click the LOGIN button, type in your former account email, hit "forgot password" and follow the emailed instructions to set a new one. Your former password will not work for your own security.
NOTE: Anyone who will be registered for classes (including adults) must have a user profile created.
Step-by-step Instructions for New Users:
- Click the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button - at top right on computer; at bottom of page mobile.
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Please enter the email that will be the primary email on your account for all TbT correspondence.
- Check for an email from email@example.com with a link to complete the account creation process.
- Fill in basic information about your family and click continue.
- You will be taken to your account dashboard.
- First, add your personal information as the primary guardian by clicking “Update my profile”.
- To add other family members, return to dashboard and click “Add New Family Member”.
- When adding new users you must select whether the user is a parent or student and assign them a username and password prior to filling out their personal information. (You may give this login information to your student(s) at your discretion. Logging in enables students to make changes to their own account profile and view class information.)
- If you need to edit any family member information click "Mange Users" under "Membership Management" Do not delete your personal user account.
You are now ready to register!
From your account dashboard, you can click "Register for Classes" to see all available classes.